Terms & Conditions - Hell Bay Retreat
It is recommended that clients take out their own travel insurance for the holiday. Debbie Abrahams Ltd or any of their employees or helpers, cannot be held responsible for any accidents, theft, or loss that may occur during the stay.
Cancellations by Debbie Abrahams Ltd
We may cancel the booking:
- if any part of the Hotel is closed due to circumstances outside of our control
- if the tutor is taken ill and a suitable replacement cannot be found
- should the participant number not reach a high enough number for the holiday to be financially viable
- if bad weather does not permit travel to the holiday destination
- if there are any other situations that may arise due to circumstances outside of our control
Cancellations by the client
If the client cancels a reservation in advance Debbie Abrahams Ltd reserves the right to claim the following sums, unless a booking is obtained for the same date from a third party on no less favourable terms:
- Cancellations 4 or more months in advance – full refund
- Cancellations between 4 &3 months in advance – 80% refund
- Cancellations between 3 & 1 months in advance – 60% refund
- Cancellations between 1 month & 14 days in advance – 40% refund
- Cancellations less than 14 days in advance – no refund
The itinerary may be changed as needed
Once you arrive and check into the hotel you are liable for all additional room costs incurred during your stay, which are not included/listed on our web site. This may include bar bill and any other room charges incurred during your stay.
Return travel to the hotel is the responsibility of each individual participant and is not the responsibility of Debbie Abrahams Ltd.